Pink and Main’s Black Friday Sale November 24-28!
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!
Today I am sharing my Design Team project using a few of the new releases from our Christmas selections. I used a side step card base (silhouette file).
Uh oh, Santa is checking his list before he goes inside :). I have a complete list of products used below.
Pink and Main Supplies Used:
Nice List, Nice List Dies, 6×6 Jolly Paper Pad, Merry Christmas Dies, Christmas Window, Christmas Window Dies
Prisamcolor pencils, Gamsol, Crystal Lacquer (windows), Fun foam (cut out from the Christmas Window Dies to make the window pop up)
Don’t forget to check out our challenge blog for monthly prizes and lots of inspiration!
Pink and Main DT,
I am here with another Christmas card inspiration. For today I created shaped shaker card. I used – Jolly 6×6 paper pad and
Nice List stamps and Nice List Dies. Images are stamped with Versa fine onyx black and coloured with Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush markers. For my shaker card I used different sequins which I found in my stash. And of course I used my favourite Stitched Circle Dies.
For final touch I made tiny bow with Small Bow Dies.
Have a nice day
Hello Pink and Main Fans!
I just love Pink and Mains darling bow dies! They make everything so festive! I decided to make a pocket card with Pink and Main papers and dies!
- Use an A2 green card base with the fold at the bottom. Score the front top fold at 1 3/4 inches and then glue the flap down to the card base. Next open the card and run a thin line of glue down both sides to form the pocket
- Using Pink and Mains Jolly Paper Pad cut the plaid paper for the bottom of the card 2 x 4 and glue it just under the flap. Next cut the checked green paper 1 1/2 x 4 and glue it to the flap
3. To make the tag cut a 5 1/4 x 3 1/2 inch piece of white card stock and cut the top corners at a diagonal. Punch a 3/4 inch circle out of the green checked paper and glue to the top of the tag then punch a 1/4 circle in the center of it
4. Next cut 2 pieces 4 x 1/4 inch of shimmer red card stock, a 1/2 x 4 inch piece of checked paper, and a 2 x 3 1/4 piece of green checked paper. Glue as shown below
5. Using the red shimmer paper cut out the Pink and Main Large Bow and the Pink and Main Merry Christmas and glue down as shown
6. Add the sticker snowflakes and ribbon and your card is ready to go
I love all of these products so I hope you check them out!! They much such fantastic Christmas cards!
Hi everyone! It’s Mindy and I’m back sharing a card I created with Deck the Halls stamp set.
It has these gorgeous branches on it. I couldn’t help but dig out my copic markers. I stamped the branches around the top of my card with Memento Black ink and then colored over the branches with my copics.
The sentiment is also stamped from the Deck the Halls stamp set and I just love the fonts on this!
I added a cute little bow from the small bow dies and added the panel to a red cardstock base.
So simple yet so perfect for the holidays!
I think everybody likes to drink something yummy sweet in front of fireplace during Christmas. And stamp set – Christmas Mugs are just perfect for that occasion.
I stamped three mugs with Versa fine onyx black ink and coloured them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush. Than I used Christmas Mugs Dies to die cut them. Background for my card is watercolour paper lightly coloured with watercolours. It is very easy pinkish card and I hope you will like it. For sentiment I used also Versa fine onyx black ink it is really my favourite ink which is water resist.
Have a nice day