Hello P&M Fans,
My Design Team post for this week is a simple card using an adorable Pink and Main stamp set, Seas the Day, and Hello Dies. Finally broke out my Distress Oxide Inks! They are so much fun to play with. I am most impressed with how creamy and blend-able they are.
Versafine Ink, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Marvy Reminisce White Gel Pen, purple stickles, Distress Oxide Inks, water
Don’t forget to check out our challenge blog for monthly prizes and lots of inspiration!
Pink and Main DT,
This card is very easy woodland scene. All images are stamped with Versa Fine onyx black ink and coloured with Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I used for frame paper from Spring fling paper pad and Stitched Cicle Dies to make window and Scallop Waves Dies to make hills with two different green papers.
Have a nice day
Good Morning Pink and Main Friends!
We have a friend who was taking her final exam to become a nurse and she passed! So I thought it would be fun to make a card to celebrate the occasion!
- Use a black A2 card base and round the corners cut a slightly smaller piece diagonal black and white Pink and Main DP from the Spring Color Pop pad round corners and glue to card front
- Cut a piece of white card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and emboss with polka dots glue to card
- Cut a piece of black and white polka dot paper 4 x 3 from Pink and Main DP from the Spring Color Pop pad round corners and glue to card
- Using Pink and Main Scallop Borders Dies cut a strip of black and pink card stock and glue to card as shown
- Cut Pink and Main’s Congrats out of black card stock and glue to the front
- Using Pink and Main Congrats stamp set stamp You Did It on black card stock with Versa Mark ink and white embossing powder layer on pink card stock and glue to card as shown
Pink and Main Products
As always thanks for stopping by!!
Hi Everyone, DT Kimberly here! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
(This blog post contains affiliate links. Compensated affiliate links used when possible at no extra cost to you. I just receive a small portion of the sales through your purchase. So Thank You!!)
I started the card out by stamping, and copic coloring the cute Octopus and Turtle from the set, along with the starfish and some coral and greenery. Then I die cut the Octopus, Turtle and starfish.
Next, I die cut several frames (about 10), made with the two largest Stitched Rounded Rectangles Dies, to create a window for the shaker. I also die cut two of the largest Stitched Rounded Rectangles for the background and the inside of the card. Next, I suspended the Octopus and Turtle inside the shaker frame using some clear thread, they can move around just a bit. I stamped the bubbles on the background using some coordinating ink. Then I added the background panel to a A2 card base, followed by the shaker frame with the suspended Octopus and Turtle. Next, I took some Heat Resistant Acetate and embossed the “Seas the Day” sentiment in white from the set. I added some sequins and seed beads to the shaker window before layering the acetate and two more frames on top of that.
The Octopus and Turtle move around the shaker card just a bit, its a really fun card.
The sentiment is a little hard to see in pictures, so here is a close up of it.
I hope you were inspired today!! Shaker cards are so much fun and the possibilities are endless!!
For more details, please visit my blog.
Have a wonderful day!