Hello P&M Fans,
I hope everyone is enjoying Pink and Main’s newest releases. I am here today to share two cards using the new fab pocket stamp set, Pocket Full of Sunshine. I had a little too much fun with these. I sat down to play with them and I just started thinking about how cute these would look as actual pockets on a pair of jeans. Then I set out to figure out how to make that happen…our new heart dies! So was born two “cheeky” cards! Details are below, including a list of products used.
First I took the largest Pink and Main heart die and cut it into a card (folded the paper and placed the die just slightly inside the cut line). I used a peach color for one and kraft color for the other. I used P&M and other patterned papers to create the shirts and jeans. To help make the pockets look for authentic, I put two brads in each pocket. I also made sure to follow the outside stitching of the heart with black ink to tie it all together. The stamped goodies in the pockets were colored using my prismas. I put glossy accents on the phone and glasses for some dimension and used foam tape to pop the pockets off the jeans. The belt on the light jean card was a border die. The belt on the darker jean card was just a strip of paper I ran through an embossing folder to make it look more leathery. The belt loops were made using the die that comes with the set on the light card, and I free handed the loops on the dark one. Both will fit in a standard A2 envelope.
Pink and Main Supplies Used
Pocket of Sunshine, Pocket of Sunshine Dies, Heart Border Dies, Double Stitched Heart Dies, My heart 6×6 paper pad, Pumpkin Spice 6×6 Paper Pad
Other Supplies Used
Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Star enamel embellishments (Hobby Lobby), gold brads
If you haven’t checked out the newest release from Pink and Main you can go here. It is simply amazing!
Hope you enjoyed my cards. Please check out this and other projects on MY BLOG
Today is the big day! We are excited to be part of this exciting event. We have partnered with 17 other stamp and papercraft companies to do a special blog hop and will be giving away 18 prizes to 18 lucky winners!
Blog hop begins today, April 23 12 noon EST
Ends Friday, May 4 12 midnight EST
Winners announced: Friday May 11, 12 noon EST
Here’s how you enter:
1) Follow this blog and each participating sponsor in the hop
2) Comment at each blog stop
2018 Mega Sponsor Blog Hop
Flora and Fauna
Pretty Pink Posh
Concord and 9th
Our Daily Bread Designs
Winnie and Walter
Pink and Main (you are here!)
Ellen Hutson LLC
We hope you enjoy the hop! As an extra bit of blog candy, we are giving away our brand new stamp sets and coordinating dies ‘Main Street’ and ‘Pink Avenue’ (shown below). We will choose the random winner and post on May 11th with the other prize winners!
I would like to share with you really spring card. I made shaped card with Stitched circle dies. For background I used papers from paper pad Shades of spring and Beach babe. Main images are from newest stamp set – Pocket of sunshine – I stamped flowers with Memento ink and coloured with Copics, then I used Pocket of sunshine dies and I die cut them. It is simple layered card and I really love those spring colours. After such long winter it is so nice.
Have a nice day
Good Morning Pink and Main Friends
It is Pam M. creating with you today!
This adorable set is another one of the new release stamps!! It is so much fun who doesn’t love Mexican food!!
- Use an A2 white card base and then cut a slightly smaller piece of green card stock. Using the Spring Fling 6 x 6 paper pad cut out a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 dotted yellow green DP.
- Glue the DP to the green card stock and set aside
- Using Spring Fling 6 x 6 paper pad cut out the frame using the Pink and Main Cloudy Frame die. Then cut out two more one in white card stock and one in white foam
- Glue the DP frame to the foam and glue to the dotted DP as shown slightly to the right of center
- Use only the inside of the white card stock frame and stamp the Margarita glass and sentiment using the Pink and Main Fiesta stamp set
- Stamp the chip adn salsa on a separte piece of white card stock
- Color the images with copics: YG13, 17, 21 – E30, 31 – R08
- Using the coordinating dies cut out the chip and salsa
- Glue the Margarita image inside of the frame and glue the chip and salsa to the frame
- Using the same DP that you used for the frame make a border using the Pink and Main Scallop Border dies
- Glue the border to the lower half of the card and add the pink ribbon
- Glue the DP panel to the white card base and then add the glossy accents to the Margarita
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to stop in the store and see the sweet new release dies and stamps!
I mean seriously? How cute is the name of this stamp set with the company name? Totally cute right?! Hey everyone! Mindy here and my card today is featuring the Pink Avenue stamp set from the April 2018 Pink & Main Release.
It is a great scene builder! I stamped out my house images and some trees onto Neenah White cardstock with copic friendly ink and colored with copic markers. I kept the coloring pretty simple on this one. I tried to add a little shading in some areas just so it didn’t look flat but I didn’t stress over it.
I then die cut the pieces out using the coordinating die set.
To create my card, I used these fun colored stripes from the Beach Babe paper pack which has a lot of fun papers in it! I added a strip of white card and a strip of this aqua blue cardstock. I also cut out some grass from the Scallop waves die from Pink & Main with Cilantro cardstock. How perfect are these colors?! Am I asking a lot of questions? Yes. That’s only because I’m so super excited about this card haha!
Before I adhere the hill to my card, I’m going to add my sentiment from the Pink Avenue stamp set.
Once I had my cardbase adhered together, I could attach my images to create this fun scene.
I am seriously loving this set and I hope you do too! You can view the video down below or on my Youtube Channel
Trees – YG09-07-03, E37-34
Roof – E37-34
Chimney – E09-08