Welcome to our blog hop! We hope you enjoy the inspiration found on the team blogs from Pink and Main and Clear Snap.
There are prizes available for this hop! Pink and main will be giving a $25 gift code to their website, and Clear Snap will be giving away a prize pack valued at $25. All you have to do to win a prize is hop along the blogs and follow and leave comments on their posts. We will choose 2 random winners from the comments posted. We will post the winners on June 1st.
Here is the lineup for the hop… enjoy!
Pink and Main *You are here!
Hello P&M Fans,
I am stopping in to share my latest Design Team card. I used some cute summer stamps and some of the newest releases. As always, a list of the products used will be at the bottom along with links. 🙂
I created a standard A2 card using Bazzill white cardstock. I colored the images with my copics. The frames are the new Cloudy Frames Dies released this month. For those, I diecut 4 of the medium frames and stacked them together for dimension. I popped the kiddos so they would look like they were peeking through the frames. The background was created using a ColorBox Spritzers Dye Ink Spray called Mermaid. The sentiment is from the new Vertical Greetings set and was embossed in black ink and powder.
Pink and Main Supplies Used
Vertical Greetings, Sending Waves, Sending Waves Dies, Cloudy Frames Dies, Birthday Girl Glossy Dots
Other Supplies Used
Bazzill white cardstock (base), Gina K Designs JET BLACK AMALGAM Cube Ink Mini Pad, Versafine Black Ink Pad, WOW! Embossing powder in Black, Colorbox Spritzers in Mermaid, Nuvo Liquid Glue
If you haven’t checked out the newest release from Pink and Main you can go here. It is simply amazing!
Hope you enjoyed my cards. Please check out this and other projects on MY BLOG
Pink and Main Design Team Call
We are looking to add to our design team! We have a fun team that is drama-free and loves to encourage each other. We are taking submissions through June 5th. Please read the guidelines below and let us know if you have any further questions.
Guidelines and expectations:
– DT term is from July 1 – December 31 2018 (with the possibility of extension)
– Create at least 4 projects per month, along with the occasional project for a collaboration with another company
– We will request to have finished projects sent to us for use at shows and for retail partners.
– Be able to draft blog posts in WordPress, with short step by step tutorials.
– Have the ability to take great photos that use proper lighting and appropriate props (Your project should always be the focus of your photo)
– Have active social media accounts to post your projects as well as promote the happenings at Pink and Main (Instagram, Facebook and a blog are best)
– Use only Pink and Main products on your products unless specific permission is given, or we are in collaboration with another company.
– Ability to engage with the team and myself in our private Facebook group.
– We are looking for a couple of people to help with videos for Youtube, so please let me know if you are interest in that
What you can expect:
– You will receive each release, the entire release. Products may include stamps, dies, patterned paper, ink pads, Glossy Dots… and more secret-for-now items!
– You will receive a generous discount to add more Pink and Main items to your collection
– You will occasionally receive items from other companies when we do collaborations
– We have an affiliate program you can sign up for
– You will receive bonuses occasionally for going above and beyond when promoting Pink and Main
How to apply:
– Submit your desire to join the team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 5th, 2018.
– Tell us who you are and why you want to join our team.
– Send us at least 3, no more than 6 images, of your favorite paper craft projects.
– Give us your active social media and blog accounts and let us know if you are interested in doing videos
The call is open to everyone, everywhere! 🙂
We will email all applicants by June 11th with results.
I would like to share with you wedding card, this time I used czech sentiment Novomanželům and it means To happy couple.
Background is made with embossing folder, than I added frame – Cloudy Frames Dies. All images are from new stamp set – Thinking of You Always. I mages are stamped with Versa fine onyx black ink and coloured with Zig watercolour markers. I fussy cut them and made cluster behind sentiment which is just printed. I like combination of colourful flowers and white background. It looks simple and nice but still it needs some work for creating it.
Have a nice day
Hello Pink and Main Fans!
It is Pam M. on the blog and creating with you today!
The stamp I am using today is one of the new release floral stamps. It is a very large background stamp with tons of whimsical flowers on it. This card was inspired by Jennifer McGuire!
- Use an A2 black card stock base. Round the corners with a corner rounder punch. Cut a slightly smaller piece of white card stock and round it’s corners too. Then glue it to the black card base
- Cut a piece of white card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and round the corners. Use TH Oxide inks and sponge on the colors. I used Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber and Broken China.
- Let the inks dry and then splatter on water drops and dry completely or heat set
- Use a non static pad and pat down the whole card
- Ink up the Floral Background stamp with Versa Mark ink and then apply black embossing powder. Heat set the powder
- Cut out the happy in black card stock using the Pink and Main Happy For You die. And then using the same die cut out the outline in vellum
- Glue the happy to the vellum and then to the front of the card
- Stamp the Birthday from the Happy For You stamp set in Versa Mark ink and apply white embossing powder. Heat set the powder
- Layer Birthday onto vellum and glue to the card as shown
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you take some time to check out this beautiful, whimsical and fantastic new release! It is in our online store and available for purchase. So treat yourself! You deserve it!