let`s make christmas card with floral background.
I am here today with another card where you can use also not-christmas stamps. I made shaped easy card which looks like very complicated. It is great to play with all stamps which you have in your stash and use them often.
For card base I used – Scallop Hexagon Dies.
For background I used Florals stamp set, I stamped images with Versa Mark and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder. As you can see even not-christmas images can make beautiful background. Try it take some of your favourite Pink and Main stamps and make your original background.
From prepared background I cut smaller scallop hexagon die.
Owl (hOWLidays stamp set) is stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Copics, touch of gold is made with gel pen. I used coordinating die to cut image. Owl is glued onto card base with 3D foam dots.
Finally sentiment is very easy just Versa Fine onyx black ink and paper cutter. Sentiment is from the same stamp set as owl is.
So everything together make really nice christmas card with touch of gold. It is so easy that everybody can make such card.
Have a nice day
I hope you all have had a great week! And I am praying that the new week coming will be even better. I used two sweet sets for the card I made this week. The sets are Add a Smile for the sentiment and Sunflowers for the images. Both of course are from Pink and Main stamps and dies.
Here are my design steps:
- Use a white A2 card base then cut a slightly smaller piece of kraft card stock. For the striped paper you cut it even slightly smaller then the kraft card stock. (All card stock Recollections)
- Glue the striped paper to the kraft card stock but do not glue to the front of the card yet
- Use a photo corner punch (EK Success) to create the kraft corners and glue to the card
- Cut a strip of orange card stock 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 and a strip of Kraft card stock 2 3/4 x 4 to layer it on. Run the orange strip through the embossing folder swiss dots and mount to the kraft strip
- Glue to striped paper add the ribbon then glue the striped panel to the front of the white card
- Cut a 3 x 3 1/2 piece of white card stock and run through swiss dots embossing folder. Cut a 3 1/4 x 3 3/4 piece of kraft card stock and mount the white piece to it
- Use the the wavy stitched die cut to make the grass (Pink and Main) and glue entire panel to card
- Stamp and color the images (Sunflowers Pink and Main) with copics: E31, 33, 34, 35, 50 – Y15, 35, 38 – YG23, 25, 63
- Die cut out the images use pop dots and add to panel as shown. Stamp the sentiment (Pink and Main Add a Smile) in brown ink (Memento Cocoa) layer with orange and add to card. Add pearls in corner to complete!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hello, Pink & Main friends! Who is exciting for the fall and upcoming Halloween? I actually bought my daughter’s costume yesterday! Much earlier than I normally do. Now just need to get the boys taken care of!
I paired up the zombie image with some Halloween theme printed paper. The girl zombie is stamped onto the cardstock and colored in with markers. The image is cut out using the coordinating dies. To create the scene, I used the Scalloped Waves dies to form the hilly background. The diecut house is attached in front of the starry sky. A simple sentiment is stamped onto a orange print and attached at the card.
How you seen the latest Pink & Main Challenge? There is still time to join the fun! Check out the details HERE!
Pink & Main – Zombies stamp and coordinating dies, Scalloped Waves dies
Hi Everyone! DT Kimberly here to share a project using the Zombie stamp set and coordinating dies.
For my treat bags, I stamped, colored and paper pieced the boy and girl zombies from the set. I also added the brain on a platter to the girl, since it fits the sentiment so well!! 🙂 I used the second smallest Stitched Rounded Rectangle die for the sentiments, that are heat embossed in silver and added to the bags with some coordinating twine. I added the die cuts to a decorated small, black treat bag that I added some Halloween paper, silver glitter paper and a punched vellum border to. I filled the treat bags with some fun eyeball and brain Zombie bites!!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
For more details, please visit my blog.
Have a wonderful day!