I would like to share with you cute dragon card. I used Fired Up stamp set and Fired Up Dies. It is very easy card. As no card I used light blue card stock, I stamped with blue ink gifts to make background more interesting. All images are stamped with Versa Mark onyx black and coloured with Zig watercolour markers. As final touch I added light blue Glossy Dots (Birthday Girl Glossy Dots).
Have a nice day
Hello Pink and Main Crafters!
It is Pam from the Stamper at Heart Blog. I am finishing up my Easter cards for friends and family. I just love the sweet stamp set called Joyful Easter. It has so many cute bunnies, chicks, eggs and sentiments!
- Use an A2 white card base run through a flip card die cut. Use DP from the Spring Fling Paper Pad for the side panels. And for the center medallion use DP from the Shades of Spring
- Stamp the center sentiment on the front with Joyful Easter and the inside with Bunny Costume
- Stamp the images with Joyful Easter and Sending Waves (sun) then color with copic markers: W1, 2, 3 – R11, 24, 43 – YR02 – Y2, 6
- Cut out the images with coordinating die cuts
- Pop the images to the card as shown. Place the center medallions on the card and add the sentiments
- Add the Pink Glossy Dots to finish
Thanks so much for stopping by! We hope you stop in our online store and take a peek!
Hello everyone and welcome back. Mindy here with you and today I have a card using some new birthday stamp sets from Pink & Main.
I started off by creating masks for my images and stamping them onto Bristol Smooth cardstock.
Did you know Pink & Main carries inks? They sure do! I used On the Grass and Sunny Sky for my background. Then I removed the masks and colored in my images with copic markers.
I added this sentiment banner from the Birthday Kids stamp set and cut out with the coordinating die. For a little dimension, I added foam squares to my banner.
Dragon – V17-15-12
Belly/Wings – BG09-05-01
Present – B04-, Y19-15-11
Cake – E77-74-71
Frosting – Y19-15-11
Horns – W3-1
Plate – C4-2
Green shadow – G02
I would like to share with you card with cute dragon. I used Fire Up stamp set and Fired Up dies. Dragon is stamped with Versa fine onyx black and coloured with Zig watercolour markers.
Behind dragon is die cut heart – I used Double Stitched Heart Dies and I stamped candles on that die cut.
And because I love shaped card I used Stitched Circle dies and I die cut circle from new paper pad – Celebrate. Final touch I made with Birthday Girl Glossy Dots.
Have a nice day
It is Pam from Stamper at Heart Blog Spot. It is Pink and Main’s 4th birthday so we are celebrating with a new release birthday theme!
- Use an A2 white card base then cut a piece of Pink and Main DP from the Celebrate pad. Glue to the card front
- Use the Layered Stripe die cut the diagonal strips then glue to the DP
- Use the Pink and Main Scallop border die and cut to strips of purple then run it through a dotted embossing folder
- Glue the purple scallop pieces to the top and bottom of the card
- Using the Fired Up set stamp the Dragon and cake and color with copic markers
- Use the coordinating dies to cut out the images
- Stamp the sentiment using the Fired Up stamp set and layer onto purple card stock
- Add the new Pink and Main Glossy dots for some added bling
Come and celebrate with us!! You are going to love all the new stamps, dies, and papers!