Good Morning Pink and Main Friends!
- Use a blue A2 card base cut a white piece of card stock 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 and glue to card
- Cut the light green mat 5 1/4 x 4 glue to white
- Cut the desiger paper mat 5 x 3 3/4 and glue to light green mat
- Cut a 4 x 3 1/3 piece of white card stock and using the Pink and Main Scalloped Border Die cut the right edge. Then mount a 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of light green on top of the white and glue to the center of the card
- Cut a 1 1/2 x 5 designer paper dove tail and mount on white. Using the Pink and Main Wishes stamp set stamp warm birthday using versa mark then emboss with white powder. Add a small white ribbon to the top of the dove tail as shown. Glue to the card slightly to the left as shown
- Cut tear a piece of vellum so that it measures 1 1/2 x 4 mount to the center of the card
- Using the Pink and Main Wishes Die Set cut out wishes in white card stock and glue onto the vellum
- Add the flowers and pearls to complete the card
Thanks so much for stopping by!