Hi Pink and Main Fans!
It is Pam sharing with you today and I would like to say Happy Father’s Day!! I hope you all will give your dad a big hug today!
Now onto todays card, it is hot, hot, hot here in South Carolina so it is time to stand in line for a yummy sweet summer treat! My husband could eat ice cream every night if I let him!! And to be honest so could I but I can’t afford a new wardrobe.
- A2 White base cut a piece of Pink and Main Shades of Spring teal chevron paper 5 1/4 x 2 3/4, cut a piece Pink and Main Shades of Spring orange chevron paper 5 1/4 x 1 1/2.
- Glue the orange piece to the left side of the card. Using the Pink and Main Scallop Border Dies cut out a scallop strip 5 1/4 x 1 inch piece of yellow card stock. Glue down the yellow scallop and overlap slightly with the teal paper as shown above
- Use Pink and Main Rounded Stitch Squares and cut out 3 white 1 1/2 squares. Glue to the card as shown above
- Stamp the images using Pink and Main The Scoop. Color with copic markers: YR07, 24 – Y21, 26 – R20, 29, 65 – E23, 25, 21, 00
- Cut out the images using the coordinating die set pop to the squares. Stamp the sentiment and layer onto orange. Add enamel dots to finish the card
Pink and Main Products
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!