Hi Pink and Main Fans
I am continuing to work on my Valentines. And I made this one for one of my friends who is a big dog lover just like I am. I have a 90 pound yellow lab and she has a cocker. Her dog just turned 15 which is amazing!
- Use an A2 size white card base cut a slightly smaller piece of red that and even slightly smaller piece of pattern paper. (Recollect paper)
- Adhere the pattern paper to the red card stock but not to the white base set aside
- Cut a 2 1/4 x 4 inch piece of white card stock and run through embossing folder (Sizzix Hugs and Kisses) then mount to a slightly larger piece of red glue to the card front as shown
- Cut a 1 1/2 x 4 inch piece of red card stock and use a border punch for the bottom hearts (MS) adhere to the front of the card and added the ribbon then glue to the white card base
- Stamp the dog (Pink and Main Fur Friends) and color with copics: E4, 6, 8 – R37 – Y21 cut out dog using coordinating dies
- Stamp the sentiment and layer on red
- Cut out the 2 inch stitched square (Pink and Main Dies) and glue to the card as shown
- Pop the dog onto the square and add the sentiment
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I wish you many blessings!