Hi Pink and Main Friends!
Here is another sneak peek of an adorable new set that is going to make your Valentine card making extra fun!! And if that is not enough Pink and Main has new dies and paper!! The double stitched heart is new and so is the darling heart border die!!
- Use a A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller piece of green polka dot paper from the new My Heart paper pad and glue to card front.
- Next cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of DP from the My Heart paper pad using the new Heart Die cut out the heart slightly to the right of center. Also cut out a white card stock heart. Glue the pink paper on top of the green
- Pop dot the white heart of set of the green heart. Cut out the heart borders with the new Heart border die and glue them to the card as shown
- Stamp the Hedge Hog from the new stamp set called Hedgehugs! And then color with Copics: YG21, 23, 25 – RV10, 13, 21 – W1, 3, 6, 8
- Using the coordinate dies cut out the hedge hog and stamp the sentiment and layer it on the green polka dot paper
I know you are going to love the new release and I can’t wait for you to see it!!