Hi there! Kimberly Wiener here, sharing another project from this wonderful Fall release. The Wreath Die is perfect for Fall, Summer, Spring, or even Winter! The cool colors taken from the plaid paper are carried throughout the card with the use of light aqua blues and spring greens. What are your favorite color combinations? I like to change it up and be adventurous!
Bearing Autumn Wishes
– Trim one sheet 8.5x 11 white card stock score and fold in half to make an A2 base.
– Trim Basket Die Cut to 3.5 x 4.5.
– Adhere designer paper to card base, adhere basket embossed piece centered to designer paper.
– Die cut a smaller Stitched Circle
die within the large circle using the wreath as a guide to using the best size die.
– Adhere Stitched Circle and Wreath Die centering onto the card with Glue Runner
– Ink bear image on watercolor or card stock paper with Asphalt
– Adhere bear to card base and centered within the wreath, with double sided foam tape.
– Optional: Add white enamel accents for berries for added texture.
Pink & Main Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
White Card Stock, Black Card Stock, Die Cutting Machine, Paper Trimmer, KOI Water colorbrushes, Liquid Glue, Glue Tape Runner, Sided Foam Tape, Ink Blending Tool, Acrylic Block, White Enamel, Rubber Sizzix Mat.
I hope that you are able to share love along the way as these brilliant and creative designers feature the newest Pink & Main “Must Haves” that you will find irresistable!