Hello Pink and Main Fans!
It is Pam M. on the blog and creating with you today!
The stamp I am using today is one of the new release floral stamps. It is a very large background stamp with tons of whimsical flowers on it. This card was inspired by Jennifer McGuire!
- Use an A2 black card stock base. Round the corners with a corner rounder punch. Cut a slightly smaller piece of white card stock and round it’s corners too. Then glue it to the black card base
- Cut a piece of white card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and round the corners. Use TH Oxide inks and sponge on the colors. I used Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber and Broken China.
- Let the inks dry and then splatter on water drops and dry completely or heat set
- Use a non static pad and pat down the whole card
- Ink up the Floral Background stamp with Versa Mark ink and then apply black embossing powder. Heat set the powder
- Cut out the happy in black card stock using the Pink and Main Happy For You die. And then using the same die cut out the outline in vellum
- Glue the happy to the vellum and then to the front of the card
- Stamp the Birthday from the Happy For You stamp set in Versa Mark ink and apply white embossing powder. Heat set the powder
- Layer Birthday onto vellum and glue to the card as shown
Pink and Main Products
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you take some time to check out this beautiful, whimsical and fantastic new release! It is in our online store and available for purchase. So treat yourself! You deserve it!