Good Morning Pink and Main Friends
It is Pam M. from Stamper at Heart Blog creating with you today!
Today, I am using the Main Street stamp set. There are two sets with a bunch of different pieces that create endless little scenes!
- Use an A2 white card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of red card stock. Then cut a piece of green dotted DP from the Pink and Main Jolly Pad at 4 x 5 1/8. Glue the green dotted paper to the red and then attach to the white card base
- Using the Pink and Main Arched Tag die cut the second to the largest in red card stock and the next in size in white card stock.
- On the red tag stamp the sentiment from the Main Street set as shown
- On the white tag use a cloud stencil and Pink and Main Sunny Sky ink to create the sky. I masked the bottom of the tag for the grass
- Next move the mask to cover the clouds and sponge Pink and Main On the Green ink to create the grass
- Stamp the images pictured on white card stock using the Main Street set and color with pencils
- Use the coordinating dies to cut out
- Arrange the images as shown and add a button brad then pop to card
Pink and Main Products
Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to check out the stamp sets that create these cute little scenes!