Hi Pink and Main Friends
It is Pam M. creating with you today! Are you on the Naughty or Nice List? This card will let you know which list you are on! Hee Hee! I am continuing to make my Christmas cards. I am almost done only a few more to go. I like to get my cards addressed over the Thanksgiving holiday. I think I will make my goal!
- Use an A2 red card base then cut a slightly smaller piece of green and then a smaller piece of white. Glue all of the pieces to the card base.
- Cut a piece of designer paper from the Pink and Main Jolly 6 x 6 paper pad. Glue to the front of the card
- Use the Pink and Main Rounded Stitched Rectangle die and cut a piece of paper from the Jolly paper pad. Glue to the center of the card
- Using the Pink and Main Merry Christmas die cut it out of sparkle paper
- Glue the Merry Christmas to the top of the green designer paper
- Stamp the Santa from the Nice List stamp set and color with copics: R20, 27, 29, 59 – E00, 21 – C0, 1, 6, 8 – Y28, 32
- Cut out Santa using the coordinating dies and pop him to the card as shown
- Add snowflakes
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your Christmas card making is well underway!