Hello Pink and Main Family!!
It is Sunday and Pam M. is in the house!! I needed a birthday card for my sister so I decided to use the adorable Genie Girl set! When we where younger we used to love the show I Dream of Jeannie. So I thought it would be fun to reminisce!
- Use an A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller piece of purple card stock and glue to the front
- Next cut a piece of paper from the My Heart 6×6 paper pad 4 x 5 1/4 and glue to the purple
- Cut out the second from the largest Scalloped Hexagon in purple card stock and glue to the center of the card
- Cut out the 3rd from the largest Scalloped Hexagon in white then use the Four Point Star Stencil with the Night Sky Surface ink by Pink and Main sponge over the hexagon. Attach to the purple scallop on the front
- Stamp the Genie image and the lantern using the Genie Girl Set. Then color with copics: C5, 7, 100 – Y21, 23, 26, 28 – E00, 11 – R20 – V00, 01, 04 – V22, 25 – BV17
- Use the coordinating dies and cut them out
- Stamp the sentiment and layer onto purple card stock pop up the Genie and lantern and then glue the sentiment down flat
- Add the clear acrylic dots to finish
Pink and Main Products