Good Morning Pink and Main Friends!
It is Pam M. creating with you today!
I love our new release there are so many darling stamps and a really unique frame die!! Please take a minute to stop by our store and check out this release!!!
- Use an A2 white card base, cut a slightly smaller piece of pink dotted DP from the Beach Babe 6 x6 paper pad and then and even smaller piece of green dotted DP from the Shades of Spring 6 x 6 paper pad
- Glue the pink and green DP together and add the yellow ribbon then glue to the white card front
- Using the new Cloudy Frames die cut out the frame from the pink dotted paper. Use the die again cut out a piece of foam and glue the pink dotted paper to the foam.
- Glue the frame to the card as shown. Cut out the frame once more on white card stock and use the center to place inside of the pink dotted frame
- Stamp the pocket using the Pocket of Sunshine stamp set on denim DP and added the eyelets
- Stamp the little pocket tab with pink ink
- Stamp the sun on yellow card stock, and finally stamp the glasses on white card stock
- Color the glasses using Copic markers and added Glossy Accents to the lens
- Cut all of the images out using the coordinating dies
- Stamp the sentiment and layer onto the green dotted paper then glue to the card front as shown
Pink and Main Products