Hello! Kimberly Wiener here —- Great to be here on the Pink & Main blog! This is an exciting NEW Release that is just around the corner and I am loving the sweet images and flutterby goodness. I am so thrilled to share with you some inspiration leading up to the release! You will be ABSOLUTELY blown away with all of the creative projects that you are going to see.
Featured on my card today is the detailed Butterfly image from the new “You Can Fly Stamp Set.” The striping on my card where I have made a fun and faded background is a really great set that is a foundation to make many, many, types of backgrounds called the “Pattern Maker Stamp Set.” I can’t wait until you see the “Butterfly Cover Die” that you can pluck sweet butterflies from or leave intact and make a sweet 3D effect! So MANY great stamps in this release!
Have FUN Oooohing and Ahhhhhing over the inspiration for the NEW Release! Please remember to leave some love for the awesome design team!
Spread Your Wings:
– Trim one sheet 8.5x 11 white card stock in half to make a standard A2 base.
– Die cut 2 frames with the remaining half using the largest die from the Cloudy Frames Die set.
– Remove the clear backing from the Pattern Maker Stamp Set, and without removing the stamps, dauber with the “Stop Sign” and the “Rose Garden” randomly across the stamps and stamp one of the inserts frm the die cut frames.
– Attach the stamped insert centered horizontally onto the card base, stamping the sentiment in “Asphalt.”
– Attach both Cloudy Frame Dies.
– Ink the You Can Fly Patterned Butterfly upon a large acrylic block using “Barbershop” ink, and stamp on a 4×4 piece of water color paper.
– Die cut the image using the You Can Fly Die and repeat inking the stamp image on the other side.
– Color the detailed butterfly front and back with an aqua brush using “Stop Sign,” “Rose Garden,” and “Construction.” Antennae is inked in “Asphalt.”
– Die cut and snip two butterflies from the Butterfly Cover Die using the remaining insert paper and sponge in “Stop Sign,”and “Rose Garden,”
– Affix butterflies with double sided tape.
Pink & Main Supplies Used:
Pattern Maker Stamp Set
You Can Fly Stamp Set
You Can Fly Die
Butterfly Cover Die
Cloudy Frames Dies
Surface Inks: Asphalt, Barbershop, Stop Sign,
Rose Garden, Salon, Construction
Other Supplies Used:
White Card Stock, Water Color Paper, Die Cutting Machine, Paper Trimmer, Black Enamel Accents, Water Brush, Glue, Ink Dauber, Double Sided Tape, Tape Runner, Acrylic Block, Scissors
I hope that you are able to share love along the way as these brilliant and creative designers feature the newest Pink & Main “Must Haves” that you will find irresistable!