Hello Pink and Main Friends!
I thought I would share my tag that I made for the 25 Days of Tags.
- Use a regular sized mailing take and place a stencil over it which has a variety of different dots for snow
- Cover the stencil with white embossing paste and let dry
- Stamp 2 of the branches from the Deck the Halls stamp set and sponge on additional green ink. Cut out with the coordinating dies
- Stamp the solid ornaments with Pink and Main inks. Then stamp the matching ornament over the top of the solid one in Versa Mark ink and emboss with silver embossing powder. Cut out with coordinating dies
- Stamp the sentiment and layer onto gold
- Die cut out 3 small bows and glue together. Die cut out 1 middle sized bow and glue together.
- Place the bottom branch on the top of the card. Next cut cord and tape it to the ornaments and then to the branch. Pop dot the ornaments down and then pop dot the top branch over the cord
- Add the bows
Pink and Main Products