Good Morning Pink and Main Crafters!
It is Pam M. sharing with you today from Stamper at Heart Blog! I am so excited to give you a sneak peek at one of the new release sets from Pink and Main! It is Pink and Main’s 4th birthday so to celebrate this release is birthday themed!
- Use an A2 white card base cut a yellow piece of card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and DP from the New Release Celebrate 6 x 6 paper pad cut at 3 3/4 x 5 do not glue to white base yet
- Use the new Pink and Main Banner dies and cut 2 banners using the Celebrate paper pad
- Glue the banners to the dotted blue DP. Then glue the DP to the yellow and add the yellow ribbon then glue to the white card base
- Stamp the little balloon boy using the new Birthday Kids set and color with copics: Y02, 6, 8, 11 – E00, 11, 21, 33, 35, 57 – G05, 12, 14
- Cut out the little boy with the coordinating die
- Stamp the sentiment using the Birthday Kids set and layer onto yellow card stock
As you can see we have new Banner dies, Birthday Stamps, Paper Pad, large background Confetti stamp and coordinating dies! It is going to be a fun release and anything birthday is always used constantly at my house!! Make sure to check out our store the release will be coming soon!