Hello Pink and Main Fans
It is Pam M. on the blog today.
Our new release stamps, dies and paper are now available in the store!! So please take some time and check them out. You are going to want to grab them up fast before they are sold out.
Today, I am using the Rain or Shine Stamp set. And talk about adorable just take a look!! Who can resist this cute little mouse all dressed up in his rain gear!!
- Use an A2 white card base cut a piece of purple card stock just slightly smaller and then a piece of DP from Rainbow 6 x 6 paper pad 4 x 5 1/4. Glue the purple to the white card base and then glue the DP to the purple
- Next using the new Stitched Tag dies cut out the 4th from the largest stitiched tag. Stamp the rain drops using the Rain or Shine set and Pink and Main Cobblestone ink.
- Add the yellow ribbon and pop to the card at an angle
- Stamp the sentiment using the Rain or Shine stamp set and layer onto purple. Glue flat to the tag
- Stamp the mouse using the Rain or Shine stamp set color with copic markers
- Cut out the mouse using the coordinating dies and pop to the tag as shown
Pink and Main Products
Make sure to stop by the store to check out the new release products I used for this card and much more!