Hello Pink and Main Friends!
It is Pam crafting with you today!
In a short period of time I have a ton of Anniversaries coming up. So I thought I would get a head start making a few cards ahead of time! The set I picked is called the Perfect Blend.
- Start with a white A2 card base. Using the largest Rounded Rectangle Stitch die cut out a piece of purple card stock and glue it to the front of the card
- Cut out a slightly smaller piece of Pink and Main plaid DP from the My Heart and glue it to the purple card stock
- Use the 3rd largest Rounded Rectangle Stitch die and cut a piece of white card stock
- On the white card stock mask half of the card and sponge on the pink and then reverse the mask and sponge on the purple. Glue to the front of the card
- Stamp the images from the Perfect Blends set color with copics: RV10, 13, 21 – V15, 17 – BV8 – C0, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 100
- Cut the images out with the coordinating dies and pop to the front of the card
- Cut a strip of black card stock and stamp with Versa Mark then add white embossing powder. Glue to the lower half of the card as shown
- Add the Pink and Main Glossy Dots and your card is finished!
Pink and Main Products