I would like to share with you layered romantic card. The two first layers are made with new Scallop Rectangle Dies – I cut rectangle from pink and white card stock. Focal point is rectangle (Stitched Rectangle Set 1 Dies) made from watercolor paper with stamped image (Floral Background ) – heat embossed with white embossing ink and coloured with Zig watercolour markers. I like to make simple but layered cards. With Floral Background stamp you can make many great cards.
Welcome to our blog hop! We hope you enjoy the inspiration found on the team blogs from Pink and Main and Clear Snap.
There are prizes available for this hop! Pink and main will be giving a $25 gift code to their website, and Clear Snap will be giving away a prize pack valued at $25. All you have to do to win a prize is hop along the blogs and follow and leave comments on their posts. We will choose 2 random winners from the comments posted. We will post the winners on June 1st.
I am stopping in to share my latest Design Team card. I used some cute summer stamps and some of the newest releases. As always, a list of the products used will be at the bottom along with links. 🙂
I created a standard A2 card using Bazzill white cardstock. I colored the images with my copics. The frames are the new Cloudy Frames Dies released this month. For those, I diecut 4 of the medium frames and stacked them together for dimension. I popped the kiddos so they would look like they were peeking through the frames. The background was created using a ColorBox Spritzers Dye Ink Spray called Mermaid. The sentiment is from the new Vertical Greetings set and was embossed in black ink and powder.
We are looking to add to our design team! We have a fun team that is drama-free and loves to encourage each other. We are taking submissions through June 5th. Please read the guidelines below and let us know if you have any further questions.
Guidelines and expectations:
– DT term is from July 1 – December 31 2018 (with the possibility of extension)
– Create at least 4 projects per month, along with the occasional project for a collaboration with another company
– We will request to have finished projects sent to us for use at shows and for retail partners.
– Be able to draft blog posts in WordPress, with short step by step tutorials.
– Have the ability to take great photos that use proper lighting and appropriate props (Your project should always be the focus of your photo)
– Have active social media accounts to post your projects as well as promote the happenings at Pink and Main (Instagram, Facebook and a blog are best)
– Use only Pink and Main products on your products unless specific permission is given, or we are in collaboration with another company.
– Ability to engage with the team and myself in our private Facebook group.
– We are looking for a couple of people to help with videos for Youtube, so please let me know if you are interest in that
What you can expect:
– You will receive each release, the entire release. Products may include stamps, dies, patterned paper, ink pads, Glossy Dots… and more secret-for-now items!
– You will receive a generous discount to add more Pink and Main items to your collection
– You will occasionally receive items from other companies when we do collaborations
– We have an affiliate program you can sign up for
– You will receive bonuses occasionally for going above and beyond when promoting Pink and Main
How to apply:
– Submit your desire to join the team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 5th, 2018.
– Tell us who you are and why you want to join our team.
– Send us at least 3, no more than 6 images, of your favorite paper craft projects.
– Give us your active social media and blog accounts and let us know if you are interested in doing videos
The call is open to everyone, everywhere! 🙂
We will email all applicants by June 11th with results.