Hi Everyone! Mindy here Mindy Eggen Design and I went a little crazy playing with some backgrounds using the Heart Stencil from Pink & Main. It’s just so fun and addicting!
For this first card, I used the stencil with some Ranger Texture Paste for some subtle dimension on my card. I also used the Thank you stamp and die set.
The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder.
For my second background, I used Decofoil Transfer Gel and red foil. The sentiment I stamped in Versafine ink and heat set with clear embossing powder.
My third card, which may be my favorite, I used some Coral Glitter Paste with the heart stencil. I love the dimension and the sparkle!
Using the Thank You stamp and die set again, I heat set with white embossing powder.
I have a more details available on my blog but here is a list of the Pink & Main items I used and don’t forget to check out the rest of the release. It’s amazing !
today I have for you 2 shaped valentine cards. They are very easy and I played with new release. Both cards are circle shaped I used my favourite Stitched Circle Dies.
1. The first layer is made with one patterned paper from My Heart 6×6 Paper Pad. For second layer I used Polka Hearts background stamp and Sunny Sky surface ink. From such prepared paper I die cut smaller circle and glued it on patterned paper. Than I stamped cute hedgehog Hedgehugs stamp set with black ink and I coloured it with Winsor Newton watercolour markers. Than I used Hedgehugs Dies to die cut it. Sentiment is from the same Hedgehug stamp set and frame is made with Stitched Rounded Rectangle Dies. Sentiment and hedgehog are glued on my card with 3D foam dot. Card base is made with Stitched Rounded Circle Dies.
2. Second card is made very similar. For the first layer I used watercolour paper and ink applicator I applied light layer of colour with Sunny Sky Surface Ink Pad. Thank I took new Puffy Heart Stencil and I applied darker colour with Fountain Surface Ink Pad. Than I cut big circle. For second layer I again took watercolour paper and I stamped and white heat embossed hearts with Polka Hearts background stamp. Than I took Sunny Sky Surface Ink Pad and I lightly coloured stamped and heat embossed paper. Than I die cut heart in the middle of circle with Double Stitched Heart Dies. I glued this layer onto my first one. Last step is to stamp, colour and die cut cute hedgehog from Hedgehug stamp set and stamp sentiment and glue images with 3D foam dots.
Have a nice day
Hello and Merry Christmas to all our Pink and Main Friends!
It is Pam sharing with you today! Since it is Christmas eve I thought I would do one more card using our Nice List set! This little reindeer is waiting on Santa who is delivering his gifts!
- Use an A2 kraft card base cut a slightly smaller piece of dark brown card stock and glue it to the base card
- Next Glut a piece of wood grain designer paper to a piece of foam. Use a rectangle die to cut through the two pieces to make your frame
- Behind the frame position the DP sky and the snow banks then glue the frame on top
- Using the Nice List stamp and color the reindeer and sleigh with copic markers. Use coordinating dies to cut it out then pop it to the card as shown
- Using the Hollydays set stamp the Noel sentiment and layer onto kraft card stock
- Using the Flurries stamp set stamp the snowflakes and emboss with silver embossing powder. Cut them out using the coordinating dies and glue to card as shown
I hope you have a very Blessed Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!!
Today’s card is featuring the ever so cute Hedgehugs set!I have stamped my image onto Neenah white cardstock 80lb with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then colored with my copic markers and cut out with the coordinating dies. I love these dies! They run so smooth through my Big Shot machine AND there is no cutting apart. The metal dies for each set are already separated.
I also used the new heart die to cut a stitched heart from white cardstock. I attached the heart to the middle of a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel I cut from a piece of plaid paper from the My Heart Paper pack. This panel was then attached to a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ white cardbase. I attached my super cute hedgehog to the middle of the heart. The sentiment is also stamped from the set and I used the mini ink pad Fire Engine from Pink & Main.
Body – E37-34-33-31-30-57
Belly – E04-11-21-01-00
Red – R27-24-22
Dark pink – RV19-17-14
Light pink – R85-83-81
Hello P&M fans,
Have you checked out Pink and Main’s latest release? It is a must! I am loving the new heart nesting dies. They are the perfect size, are double stitched on the inside and out, and are nice and wide. This week I am focusing on those new heart dies, and the together die and stamp set. I had some amazing inspiration from the ever so talented Jennifer McGuire on how to do the heart nesting. So simple and I love the look of it. BONUS is you get to keep all the left over hearts and use them again on a future project (you will be seeing those from me soon). As always, a complete list of products used are below.
Pink and Main Supplies Used:
Double Stitched Heart Dies, Together Dies, Together Forever Stamp Set
WOW Embossing powder and pad and ink
Don’t forget to check out our challenge blog for monthly prizes and lots of inspiration!
Pink and Main DT,