Hey Pink & Main fans!!
I hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!
Stacey here to share a sweet card that uses some dies and stamps from Pink & Main.
I love this little guy in his bunny costume! I think he is absolutely adorable! I stamped him from the Bunny Costume stamp set with some Memento ink and then colored him in with my Copics. I used the coordinating Bunny Costume die to cut him out. I used the Stitched Rounded Rectangle dies to cut out my rectangles. I used a simple hole punch to punch out my pink circles and then I added some glossy accents on top to give the appearance of enamel dots. So simple and sweet! I love it!
You can see the Pink & Main Store HERE and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.
Don’t forget about this month’s challenge! You can find more details about that by clicking on the challenge tab at the top of this page.
For the full supply list on my project, be sure to visit my blog HERE
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Hello Pink & Main Fans,
I am excited to share my project for the week. I wanted to make some cute treats for my niece and nephews for Easter. What better way to get started then with the Easter Icons set. I love how simple, yet bold these are. I decided to use mini craft sacks with chocolate inside, and a 3×3 coordinating cards for each. I embossed them for extra dimension and used the Scallop Circle Dies.
Take a look at the Pink & Main Store HERE and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE. You don’t want to miss out on extra sneak peeks and lots of inspiration!
Who doesn’t like to win prizes??? Well don’t forget that Pink & Main has monthly challenges. Just click on the challenge tab above to join in on the fun.
Pam Pease, DT
for today I made 3 cards because I could not stop to play with awesome Distress oxides inks. These new inks from Tim Holtz are really cool and you can make great backgrounds with them. All backgrounds were made the same way I smooched ink onto non stick surface, sprayed with water and put paper into wet ink. That I dried it with heat gun, I made some water splatters and when needed I repeated whole process. Nothing complicated just playing with inks.
- Here I cut from prepared background hexagons with Nested Hexagon Dies and I glued them on to background. Than I stamped and heat embossed sentiment and feathers from Wild About You stamp set and I also cut hexagons. Really very easy card. But I think that hexagons are cool for background.
2. Here is my favourite circle shaped card. From prepared background I cut with Stitched Circle Dies circle and also one – with bigger circle – for card base. Than I just with brown ink stamped sorry sentiment – So Sorry stamp set. Again easy and interesting card.
3. My last card is mini card. I cut background with Stitched Rounded Rectangle Dies. From rest of pink paper I cut thanks sentiment – Thanks Dies – and I also stamped sentiment from Thanks to You stamp set. Behind word thanks is vellum.
I hope you like my inspiration and maybe you will try Distress oxides too.
Have a nice day
Good Morning Pink and Main Fans!
I just love the Spring Train stamp set! It has so many darling images and sentiments. I decided to have some fun with the little bunny driving the car!
- Cut an A2 white card stock base. Cut designer paper 2 pieces 4 x 2 3/4 one with clouds and one with city scape. Glue the paper to card front
- Use a die cut for the little houses then cut a free hand hill
- Assemble the pieces and glue to card stock as shown
- Stamp the bunny (Pink and Main Spring Train) and color with copics: YR14, 18 – E15, 18 – R46 – C1, 2, 3. Fussy cut out the little car
- Cut the clouds and banner stamp Hello on banner (Pink and Main Spring Train)
- Pop dot the clouds to the sky as shown and pop dot the little card with the banner dragging behind it as shown
I hope you enjoyed this fun little card. I loved making it for you!