Hi Pink and Main Friends
It is Pam M. creating with you today! Are you on the Naughty or Nice List? This card will let you know which list you are on! Hee Hee! I am continuing to make my Christmas cards. I am almost done only a few more to go. I like to get my cards addressed over the Thanksgiving holiday. I think I will make my goal!
- Use an A2 red card base then cut a slightly smaller piece of green and then a smaller piece of white. Glue all of the pieces to the card base.
- Cut a piece of designer paper from the Pink and Main Jolly 6 x 6 paper pad. Glue to the front of the card
- Use the Pink and Main Rounded Stitched Rectangle die and cut a piece of paper from the Jolly paper pad. Glue to the center of the card
- Using the Pink and Main Merry Christmas die cut it out of sparkle paper
- Glue the Merry Christmas to the top of the green designer paper
- Stamp the Santa from the Nice List stamp set and color with copics: R20, 27, 29, 59 – E00, 21 – C0, 1, 6, 8 – Y28, 32
- Cut out Santa using the coordinating dies and pop him to the card as shown
- Add snowflakes
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your Christmas card making is well underway!
Hello! Mindy here today. Yes we’ve started to see flurries in my part of the world ….. literally lol …. It hasn’t quite stuck yet but it’s getting cold enough now where it might. My card today is using a super cute set from Pink & Main called Flurries!
Sometimes I think we (meaning I) over think things. Today’s card is simple but very effective.
I used a piece of Neenah white cardstock and the Sunny Sky ink pad. I took the ink pad and swiped it across my paper. Then I did swipes from the other side. I love how this turned out ! Next, I took some snowflakes from the Flurries stamp set and randomly stamped them around the background using the Fountain Ink pad.
I mounted the background piece onto a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base with white foam. I also used the Christmas Versus stamp set. These I think were mainly geared to use on the inside of the card but I think this was great to use on the front as well.
This is a great card that you can reproduce quickly if you are working on your holiday cards.
Hello P&M fans,
Can you believe we are talking Christmas already? I swear it sneaks up on me every year. I am excited to once again create my Christmas cards using Pink and Main’s fabulous products. My Design Team project for this week is a fun card using the new set Nice List. You will find a complete list of products used below.
I created the card base using kraft cardstock in a standard A2 size with the fold at the top. I cut a 2″ strip for the top and 1.5″ strip for the bottom in Pink and Mains patterned paper. The snow hill was made using one of the Stitched oval dies, that I trimmed in half and on the sides. I was able to duplicate the reindeer so there were multiple. I stamped the reindeer and sleigh 3 times. I then cut them out with the coordinating die. I just snipped off the extra sleigh on two and tucked them behind each other…voila! You have multiple reindeer pulling Santa’s sleigh.
Pink and Main Supplies Used:
Nice List, Nice List Dies, Hollydays (sentiment), 6×6 Jolly Paper Pad, Stitched Oval Dies
Prisamcolor pencils, Gamsol, Distress spray, picket fence, WOW embossing pad
Don’t forget to check out our challenge blog for monthly prizes and lots of inspiration!
Pink and Main DT,
todays inspiration is little bit mixed media. I played with new Christmas Window stamp and Christmas Window Dies. Image is stamped with Versa mark onyx black ink and coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. For those markers I always use good quality watercolour paper.
My background is very interesting as base I used heavy weight watercolour paper – with ink applicator I applied Fountain and Sunny Sky Surface Ink and black ink. Than I used Flurries stamps and WOW embossing pad and WOW embossing powder – SALSA WS144R
And final step was to make splatters with white acrylic paint – to achieve effect like stars on night sky. I wanted to make contrasting background but not so much dark to Christmas window. Image is glued with 3D foam tape.
Have a nice day
Good Morning Pink and Main Friends
It is Pam crafting with you on the Pink and Main Blog! Today I am using the Gratitude stamp set again! I just love the sentiments. They are so perfect for the next major holiday Thanksgiving!! The bright warm colors are my favorite palette to work with.
- Start with an white A2 card base cut a slightly smaller piece of yellow chevron DP from the Pink and Main Beach Babe paper pad. Then cut a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 piece of red card stock and run it through the embossing folder of your choice
- Cut a white oval using the Pink and Main Stitched Oval Die set and cut a 1 1/2 x 4 inch piece of DP from the the Pink and Main Pumpkin Spice pad. Then use the Pink and Main Scallop Border die
- Glue the embossed red card stock on top of the yellow chevron DP. Next glue down the checked rust scallop border and then glue down the oval. Add the yellow ribbon and glue to the white card base
- Stamp the flowers from the Pink and Main Fall Bouquet stamp set and color with copics. The colors are: YR14, 18 – Y35, 38 – R24, 46, 59 – E15, 18
- Cut out the flowers with the coordinating die set and pop to the stitched oval
- Stamp the sentiment form the Fall Bouquet stamp set and layer onto the rust checked paper then pop to card
Pink and Main Products
Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out our new November Challenge!