Hello Pink and Main Family!!
It is Sunday and Pam M. is in the house!! I needed a birthday card for my sister so I decided to use the adorable Genie Girl set! When we where younger we used to love the show I Dream of Jeannie. So I thought it would be fun to reminisce!
- Use an A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller piece of purple card stock and glue to the front
- Next cut a piece of paper from the My Heart 6×6 paper pad 4 x 5 1/4 and glue to the purple
- Cut out the second from the largest Scalloped Hexagon in purple card stock and glue to the center of the card
- Cut out the 3rd from the largest Scalloped Hexagon in white then use the Four Point Star Stencil with the Night Sky Surface ink by Pink and Main sponge over the hexagon. Attach to the purple scallop on the front
- Stamp the Genie image and the lantern using the Genie Girl Set. Then color with copics: C5, 7, 100 – Y21, 23, 26, 28 – E00, 11 – R20 – V00, 01, 04 – V22, 25 – BV17
- Use the coordinating dies and cut them out
- Stamp the sentiment and layer onto purple card stock pop up the Genie and lantern and then glue the sentiment down flat
- Add the clear acrylic dots to finish
Hope you give these products a try! It was so much fun designing this card for you!
Hello P&M fans,
Today I am sharing a box card I made with an adorable new stamp set from Pink and Main stamps. As always a complete list of products used is at the bottom of this post.
I was going to start this post with saying “love is in the air”, however I feel like it should say “a chill is in the air”. Man is it cold in Maryland! I am so happy that days like today I have my stamps and stamping supplies to keep me busy. How adorable are these new hedgie stamps?? I had some fun with these cuties. I decided to use Pink and Main’s box card die. It’s so simple to put together and I just love being able to use all the different stamps to really make it pop. I also used our brand new double stitched heart dies. I am seriously in love with these (pun intended ;). I know there are many heart dies on the market, but I love these because of the double stitching, nesting, and wide angle of the hearts. They are just perfect.
I colored using my trusty prismacolor pencils and gamsol and stamped the saying using our new bold ink. I finished the card off with our fantastic new 6×6 paper pad. I am so happy with how it turned out. Hope you enjoy the latest release! 🙂
Pink and Main Supplies Used:
Double Stitched Heart Dies, Box Card Dies, Hedgehug, Hedgehugs dies, Sweet Dies, My heart 6×6 paper pad, Night Sky Surface Ink
Prismacolor Pencils, gamsol, twine, pop dots,
Don’t forget to check out our challenge blog for monthly prizes and lots of inspiration!
You can also follow my work on my personal blog HERE.
Pink and Main DT
Hi everyone and Happy New Year! It’s Mindy from Mindy Eggen Design
and I am just over-the-moon in love with these Hedgehogs! For today’s card, I stamped my cute little hedgehogs onto some Neenah white cardstock and colored with copic markers. Then I used the coordinating die to cut them out.
For my card base, I layered some patterned paper from the My Heart paper pack. I also added a small strip using the Heart border. I stamped my sentiment onto the card with some Versafine ink and then attached the hedgehugs and cloud with some foam squares.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS !!! 🙂
I am today with another Valentine cards. Fun is that here in Czech Republic we do not celebrate Valentine day 🙂 but I love to make valentine cards.
My first one is shaped card. I took white card stock and with Boutique Surface Ink Pad I stamped Polka Hearts. Than I took the biggest heart from Double Stitched Heart Dies and I die cut heart. I die cut heart also from white card stock to prepare my no card. I glued on piece in the “corner” of heart both hearts together. I took Together Forever stamp set and I stamped sentiment Together with Versa Fine Onyx black ink and I heat embossed it with sparkle clear embossing ink. I am sorry it is not so visible on photos but sentiment has got lovely sparkling colour. Than I stamped Forever and I add glossy accents to some hearts.
My second card is quite clean and simple. Base is white card stock from which I die cut square with Stitched Rounded Square Dies. Than I stamped with WOW embossing ink hearts Polka Hearts and I heat embossed it with gold embossing ink. I cut heart from embossed paper – Double Stitched Heart Dies . With 3D foam squares I glued heart on my card base and I stamped sentiment. Finally I took watercolour paper and I stamped hedgehog I used Hedgehugs stamp set and I coloured images with Winsor Newton watercolour marker and I die cut them with Hedgehug Dies. I glued images with 3D foam squares.
Have a nice day
Hi Pink and Main Friends!
It is Pam crafting with you today and I want to wish you all a very happy and blessed 2018!!! I can’t believe how fast 2017 went!
I am making a ton of Valentine’s Day cards and I just am in love with the Hedgehug set, Polka Heart background stamp and Double Stitched Heart Dies!
- Use an A2 vanilla card base. Cut a slightly smaller piece of kraft card stock and stamp it with the Polka Hearts background stamp in Versa Mark. Use clear embossing powder and heat set
- Add the ribbon around the kraft card stock and glue to the front of the vanilla card base
- Select 4 different colors of card stock for your large heart. Cut the second from the largest heart from the Double Stitched Heart Die set. Then layer the next size heart in the center and cut it out. Set it aside then change colors and repeat the steps going down in the size of the heart dies
- After you complete cutting out the hearts layer it back together and pop up to the card front
- Stamp the Hedgehog and arrows using the Hedgehugs stamp set and color with copic markers. Use the coordinating dies to cut out
- Pop up the Hedgehog and arrows to the card front as show. Stamp and layer the sentiment and add it to the card front
Hope you start you Valentine’s using these awesome supplies!!