Today I am working with the sweet freebie stamp set that you get when you purchase $30 worth of products from the Pink and Main Shop! It is a very cute little pup with two matching sentiments!
Here are my design steps:
- Use an A2 white card base. Cut a slightly smaller piece of Kraft card stock (Recollections) and glue to front
- Cut a piece of Sahara card stock (Stampin Up) to 3 3/4 x 5 use a stencil (DCWV) and white embossing paste (Dreamweaver) to create the background. Heat set to dry quickly or let sit for about 2 hours
- Using your Cricut (or dies will work too) to cut a frame 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 and make into a shaker box. Glue to the front of the card as shown
- Use your cricut (or dies will work too) cut out 2 balloons using coral cardstock (Recollection)
- Stamp dog (Pink and Main Lucky Dog) and color with copics cut and glue to card add balloons as shown
- Stamp sentiment and layer onto coral card stock (Recollection) attach to card as shown
Thanks you so much for stopping by!