Good Morning Pink and Main Friends
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you! I hope you have a very special and blessed day!
Now onto today’s project! I love this new release from Pink and Main! It is perfect for spring and all the special occasion that come during the season such as Mother’s Day, birthdays, and anniversaries. The set I used comes with a large sentiment which is very trendy right now.
- Use an A2 white card base then cut a slightly smaller piece of DP from the Pink and Main Shades of Spring paper pad. Round the corners of the DP and the card
- Use the largest Pink and Main Scallop Rectangle die and cut out a piece of white card stock
- Use the stamp set Kindness Floral and stamp the flower and sentiment onto the scalloped rectangle
- Color the flowers using copics: Y15, 19, 38 – E99 – V12, 15, 17 – YG3, 63, 67
- Attach the yellow ribbon and then glue the scalloped rectangle to the card
- Add the Pink and Main Glossy Dots to the front and your card is complete
Pink and Main Products
To all of you mom’s out there take some time for yourself and get crafty!!
Happy Mother’s Day!!