Hi Pink and Main Friends!
It is Pam crafting with you today and I want to wish you all a very happy and blessed 2018!!! I can’t believe how fast 2017 went!
- Use an A2 vanilla card base. Cut a slightly smaller piece of kraft card stock and stamp it with the Polka Hearts background stamp in Versa Mark. Use clear embossing powder and heat set
- Add the ribbon around the kraft card stock and glue to the front of the vanilla card base
- Select 4 different colors of card stock for your large heart. Cut the second from the largest heart from the Double Stitched Heart Die set. Then layer the next size heart in the center and cut it out. Set it aside then change colors and repeat the steps going down in the size of the heart dies
- After you complete cutting out the hearts layer it back together and pop up to the card front
- Stamp the Hedgehog and arrows using the Hedgehugs stamp set and color with copic markers. Use the coordinating dies to cut out
- Pop up the Hedgehog and arrows to the card front as show. Stamp and layer the sentiment and add it to the card front
Pink and Main Products
Hope you start you Valentine’s using these awesome supplies!!