Good Morning Pink and Main Friends
Happy Mother’s Day to all Moms! Today, I am sharing a card I made that uses some unique color combinations which I think look very pretty together. Mix in a little tulle, stenciling and some pearls and you have a beautiful Mother’s Day card!
- Use a taupe A2 card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of mint green card stock and glue to the front of the base
- Cut a piece of mustard colored card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Use a TH stencil and mustard ink to create the background. If you do not have mustard you can use Versa Mark
- Cut a piece of mint card stock 4 x 1 1/2 and wrap tulle around it taping the tulle to the back. Next cut a piece of 4 x 1 inch mint card stock and create a scalloped lacy border using the Pink and Main Lacy Border dies
- Glue the mint card stock wrapped with tulle to the center of the mustard stenciled card stock. Tuck the scalloped border up under it as shown. Glue the enter piece of mustard card stock to the card front right on top of the mint green
- Using the Pink and Main Wishes die cut the sentiment on taupe card stock. Using double sided sticky paper adhere to the tulle.
- Cut a small piece of taupe card stock and stamp Sending Warm using the Pink and Main Wishes stamp set in versa mark and then use clear embossing powder heat set and pop to the front of the card
- Add the pearls and your card is complete
You can see the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.
Don’t forget about this month’s challenge! HERE
I hope you enjoyed this vintage looking Mother’s Day card!