Good Morning Pink and Main Friends!
I have so much fun making Halloween cards! I think it is because you use such fun combinations of papers and colors! I made one today using our new Mummy image from the Spooktacular Stamp set.
- Use an A2 orange card base cut a slightly smaller piece of black and a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Pink and Main designer paper from the Not to Spooky paper pad.
- Glue the black card stock and the polka dot paper together. Cut a 5 1/4 x 2 piece of black and white striped paper from the Not to Spooky paper pad. Layer it onto orange card stock and glue to the polka dot paper slightly to the left
- Use the Pink and Main Scallop die set and cut a 3 inch scallop circle glue to the card front.
- Attach the tulle to the layered polka dot piece then glue the piece to the card front
- Stamp the image using Pink and Main Spooktacular Stamp set and color with Copics: YR07 – YG06 – E50, 53
- Cut the image with the coordinating dies pop to the card front
- Stamp the greeting and layer onto orange pop to card front
- Add the enamel dots to finish
Pink and Main Products
Hope you give this fun Halloween set a try! It is absolutely adorable!