Good Morning Pink and Main Friends
I am almost finished making my Christmas cards. I am going to address them and hopefully mail them out this weekend!! I enjoy making them but I am also glad when the job is complete.
- Use an A2 white card base. Cut a piece of DP 4 x 5 1/4 from the Pink and Main Jolly Paper Pad
- Cut a piece of white card stock 3 3/4 x 5 and sponge several different greens onto the white card stock as shown
- Stamp Merry Christmas using the Curly Girl Lower and Upper Case Clickable Stamp Set. Splatter white acyrlic paint over the sponged area
- Stamp the Elf from the Nice List set and color with Copic markers. Use the coordinating dies and cut him out
- Pop him to the front of the card as shown. Cut a 2 x 3 3/4 piece of DP and use the Scallop Border Pink and Main Die to cut the scallop. Glue to the bottom portion of the card. Pop the entire panel to the red designer paper and then add the ribbon
- After the ribbon is added glue to the white card front and add the snowflake sequins
Hope you give these fun items a try!!