Hi Pink and Main Fans!
It is Pam here on a beautiful Sunday morning! I am sharing with you a card made with a two new release sets called: Gingerbread and Hollydays!
My design steps:
- Made an A2 size card using Craft colored cardstock
- Layered a slightly smaller piece of red to the front
- Cut a slightly smaller piece of white for my candy cane heart layer
- Stamp the background with the heart candy cane stamp (Gingerbread Stamp Set) colored with copics. (Cool way to create your own background paper and it saves money on designer paper!)
- Cut border strip (MS punch)
- Added rik rak for a little texture. (Recollection rik rak)
- Cut a background circle (I used my Cricut)
- Stamped Gingerbread man using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (Gingerbread Stamp Set)
- Colored with copics: E32, 33, 35, 37, R39, 46, 59
- Use coordinating die cuts to cut out gingerbread man
- Add snowflakes (Jolee)
- Stamped sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (Hollydays Stamp Set)
- Layered the sentiment with Red Card stock
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Blessed and Crafty Day!