Good Morning Pink and Main Friends
One of my favorite holidays is coming! It is Thanksgiving. It is a wonderful day to give thanks to our Lord for all of our blessings. And of course there is also the yummy food.
- Use an A2 white card stock base cut a slightly smaller piece of orange card stock and emboss with swiss dots embossing folder
- Cut a piece of DP from the Pumpkin Spice Paper Pad 3 x 4 glue to the center of the orange card stock then add a piece of burlap ribbon then glue to the front of the white card base
- Cut a piece of orange 2 1/2 x 2 and a slightly smaller piece of tan card stock embossed it with swiss dots and glue to the orange. Angle the piece and pop dot to the front of the card as shown
- Stamp the mouse and pumpkins from the Autumn Blessing set. Color with copic markers cut with coordinating dies and pop to card
- Stamp the sentiment on white and dove tail it then mount on orange. Add a button that has been threaded and pop on card
Pink and Main Products
Thanks for stopping by!