yes you read name of article right, this blog post is about my art journal. It is very unusual to make art journal in mixed media style with stamps for card makers. But it is great fun! For my art journal I used Awesome family stamp set. It is really easy art journal and you can try it too.
- Apply over your paper white gesso – to prepare paper for all another layers. After each step use heat tool to speed up drying.
- With permanent ink (Archival, StazOn) stamp three main words and border with other words from stamp set.
- Use some of your favourite stencil and apply over stamped small words structure paste (any kind which you have at home)
- If you have crackle paste, apply it around main words.
- Take some of your favourite colours acrylic or watercolour and paint your page as you like.
- With white and with black colour make small splatters – use small brush for it.
- Final step is to add details with black permanent marker – I made crosses and some faux stitching.
I used: Finnabair Heavy Gesso, Finnabair Modeling Paste, Stamperia Crackle paste, iZink acrylic colours, black Archival ink, Derwent Graphik black acrylic pen.
Have a nice day