Good Morning Pink and Main Friends!
It is Pam sharing with you today!
I am so excited to share this adorable decorated alphabet stamp set with you today! Each letter of the alphabet is beautifully detailed with tiny floral arrangements!! I live in South Carolina and this week we have had very spring like weather in the mid 70’s!!! So that is what inspired me to create this card for you! I chose to make the card in primary colors because they are so bright and happy!
- Use an A2 white card base then cut a piece of yellow card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and glue to the front of the base
- Cut a piece of DP from the Rainbow 6 x 6 paper pad 5 x 3 3/4 and glue to the yellow card stock
- Cut a piece of red card stock 5 x 2 1/4 and glue to the dotted paper
- Using the Floral Alpha stamp set the word spring on a white strip 1 x 4 1/2
- Color the word spring with copics: R29, YR68, Y15, YG17, V12, B32
- Layer the word strip to a piece of green card stock slightly larger then the word strip
- Cut two border strips using the Pink and Main Lacy Border Dies. Attach them to the back of the Spring word strip
- Use dimension strips to the back of the word spring and pop onto the card
- Add the small flower sequences
Pink and Main Products
Please stop by our store and check out all the new release items!!