Hello Pink and Main Family!
It is Pam M. sharing with you today! I am so excited to give you a sneak peek of one of the new stamp sets, paper, die cuts and embellisments! Wow that is a big sneak peek! Hee Hee!
- Use an A2 white card base and a piece of DP from the new Paper Pad called Rainbow
- Cut a heart in the center of the orange dotted paper using the new Puzzle Heart die. Glue to the card front.
- Then cut another Puzzle Heart from the Rainbow paper pad rainbow dots.
- Glue the puzzle pieces inside the orange dotted paper and leave two of the pieces out
- Stamp the little bears using the To Pieces stamp set. Color with copic markers: E43, 44, 47, 49 – R20.
- Use the coordinating die cuts to cut out the bears
- Stamp the puzzle piece that the bears are holding onto a rainbow dots scrap cut out the pieces and paper piece to the bears
- Pot dot the bears to the front of the card and add the sentiment from the To Pieces set. Layer onto red and pop dot onto the card front as shown
- Add the new Glossy Dots to complete the card
Stay tuned for a peek at all of the new release items!!