Good Morning Pink and Main Friends!
Guess what it is Sneak Peek time!! We will soon be launching our new release stamps so I thought I would give you a peek! Believe me they are so adorable! And we have something completely new to Pink and Main (drum roll) Stencils!!! I have used one of the stencils on my card and I love them because they completely cover the front of a A2 size card!
- Use a white A2 card base cut a slightly smaller piece of gold card stock and glue to front of white card base
- Cut a piece of purple card stock 4 x 5 1/4 place the new Pink and Main stencil over the top and spread white embossing paste that has been mixed with gold Pearl X. Let dry and then adhere to the front of the card
- Use the Rounded Stitched Square dies from Pink and Main and create the frame by placing the smaller square inside the larger square and cutting. Arrange the frame and solid square on the card front as shown
- Stamp the image from the New Genie Girl Stamp set color with copics and cut with the coordinating dies
- Stamp the sentitment and layer onto gold card stock
- Pop dot the images and sentiment onto the card as shown.
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEW RELEASE AND MORE SNEAK PEEKS!! YOU ARE GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS RELEASE!!!