Good Morning Pink and Main Friends
- Use a A2 white card base and the Layered Stripes die. Cut the most narrow diagonal strip using silver glitter paper. Cut the next in size diagonal strip using the white snowflake paper from the new Pink and Main Frosty paper pad. The last cut with the widest diagonal strip cut on the light blue snowflake paper from the Frosty Paper Pad. Glue all of the pieces to the white card base
- Use a dark gray card stock and cut out the Merry Christmas using the Pink and Main Merry Christmas die
- Stamp all 3 of the penguins from the Warm Hugs set and color with Copic markers BG2, 5, 7 – Y32 – V12, 15, 17 – C0, 1, 2, 4, 6 – R20
- Use the coordinating die set for the Warm Hugs set and cut them all out
- Pop dot the penguins to the card front and glue down the Merry Christmas
Pink and Main Products
This card is so much fun with all of the sparkle! I hope you give it a try!
Thanks so much for stopping by!