Good Morning Pink and Main Friends!
Pam sharing today and believe it or not a number of card makers start to make there Christmas cards in July! I have gotten a one card head start with this one! It is sure hard to make Christmas cards when it is over 90 degrees!!
- Use an A2 white card base. Cut a strip 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 of light blue cards stock and run it through a cloud embossing folder. Next cut 2 5 1/4 x 2 inch pieces of with card sock, and last cuta 5 1/4 x 2 inch piece of Pink and Main Designer paper Shades of Spring.
- Glue the embossed blue card stock down first then the Designer paper a last the white hills.
- Use a punch to cut the glitter icicles and glue to the top of the card
- Stamp the penguins from the Pink and Main set Oh Deer. Color with copics: BG70, 72, 75, 78 – Y23 – R20 – C4, 6, 8
- Using the Coordinating dies from the Oh Deer set cut out the penguin and pop to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment from the Pink and Main Oh Deer set as shown then add snowflakes
Pink and Main Products
I hope this gives you a little push to start making just a few of those oh so many Christmas cards that you have to make in 6 months!!